“I felt the unfairness of it, the inarguable injustice of loving someone who might have loved you back but can’t due to deadness.”
i want to make out with this sandwich.
This connection between me and Voldemort… what if the reason for it is that I am becoming more like him? I just feel so angry, all the time. What if after everything that I’ve been through, something’s gone wrong inside me? What if I’m becoming bad?
Cat Eye Stamp
- Press the brush into the pot to load it up with a layer of product.
- Practice stamping on the back of your hand (this also thins and smooths it out for an even application).
- Look in the mirror and tilt your chin up while looking down with your eyes. Determine the angle by imagining a line from the corner of your eye to the end of your brow then press the brush directly at that angle in one stamping motion.
- Now that you have the bottom half of the wing, press (stamp) the brush again above it where you’d like the top half of the wing to go.
- Go back with the same brush and sweep it along the lashline from the inner corner to the outer corner, lifting the line upwards slightly as you work your way outward to connect it to the top half of the wing.
- Then again with the same brush, fill in the empty space inside of the wing.